Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#flipcon12 (Monday)

Screencasting workshop

I so wish I was there! I've been working with Camtasia for Mac for the last 3-4 months and love it!  I watched their great tutorials to get me started.  I need to go back and re-watch the tutorials now that I've played around with it because I didn't actually listen to the tutorial when they said to "try" it along with them before moving on to the next step :).  I'm pretty tech-savvy so I've figured out most of it along the way, but there are some things I still am not quite sure how to do.  Hard to explain on here, otherwise I would :)

MentorMob Meet and Greet

I was asked to put together a video that gives a glimpse into my flipped classroom for the Meet and Greet on Monday night.  If you weren't able to see it, here it is!! I hope you enjoy :)




#flipclass chat on Monday 

This week we had a live Google Hangout with some of the #flipcon12 presenters!  It was a cool change of pace and actually really neat to finally SEE some of the people I have been chatting with on Twitter for the last six months!  I'm very excited to meet most of these people next week at ISTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...