Tuesday, July 10, 2012

#ELA Flip Summit 7/10/12

I had the privilege of helping out with the first ELA Flip Summit.  While we had some technical difficulties at first, it seemed to be great and people are interested in doing it again!


Here is a Google Form for you to submit topic discussions for future chats.  (Sorry, not embedded!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdpSWZPUVZ4S0tDZUE0Zl9nZGFBaWc6MQ


If anyone else is interested in being on the panel, please let us know. G+ can have up to ten people at once.  All of our twitter handles are below with our pictures.


Please feel free to comment with any suggestions or comments you have from today's webinar.


To check out the archive, please see:


First half - Anymeeting - starts at about 5 minutes.  You will probably be able to tell why we switched to G+ :)






Second half - Google + Hangout Thru Youtube.  Feed starts around 5 minutes (unless you want to see us transfer over and set up!!)


All comments and discussion are underneath the video, so if you want to see that, you will want to go directly to YouTube rather than watching it on this screen 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaWezSMAy1s&feature=g-hist   





Some screenshots of us, thanks to Peggy George!  Feel free to follow us on Twitter.  You can find the links to our blogs by going to our Twitter profile.


Troy Cockrum  

Crystal Kirch   

Karl Lindgren-Streicher 

Cheryl Morris @guster4lovers

Andrew Thomasson   
And thanks to Kate Petty   for joining in on the chat as well!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More ideas to help me on my #flipclass journey. I have been making videos like a fiend and every step I take makes me feel more confident in flipping my ELA class this fall. I'd be interested in collaborating, but I'm still a newbie - I haven't taught a single flipped lesson yet, but my time will come soon! Looking forward to more great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...