Thursday, July 9, 2015

#ISTE2015 Takeaways: The SAMR Swimming Pool

~~See all my posts from ISTE with lots of links and resources shared by others here~~


This was by far my favorite poster session because it really addressed a concern that my colleagues and I had just discussed a few weeks before the year ended.  So many people see SAMR as a ladder, that you have to climb up and stay up and if you aren't "above the line", then you aren't using technology well.  I can't explain it better than their interactive visual on tackk (lots more resources) & thinglink (image below with lots of interactivity and information) do, so please explore!


Thank you ladies for sharing - this will be an amazing conversation piece as we move forward!
Jaclyn Stevens | jlbell@ncsu.edu @jaclynbstevens
Lisa Hervey | lisa_hervey@ncsu.edu @lisahervey
Brittany Miller | bpburns@ncsu.edu @AModernEducator

~~See all my posts from ISTE with lots of links and resources shared by others here~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...